The 2022 cohort of the Foundation for MetroWest’s Nonprofit Board Matching program met in September to begin their six-session training program. Launched in 2021, the program is designed to help strengthen our region by matching engaged corporate leaders and rising stars with nonprofit board opportunities throughout our MetroWest communities. The training program includes partnerships with industry experts in fundraising, governance, and non-profit finance.
We are proud to have increased our capacity and welcome the following 12 individuals:
- Graham Lubie –Accorin
- Sean Edwards – Ballentine Partners
- Aimee Bierman, Margaret DeLanders, Rory Fazendeiro, Benjamin Hinks, Amanda Zuretti – Bowditch and Dewey
- Jeffrey Glashow – Middlesex Savings Bank
- Elliot Herman – PRW Wealth Management
- Elizabeth Holmes – R.W. Holmes Realty Co.
- Daniele Levy – Somos
- Christopher Tracey – Morgan Stanley
A special thank you to our 2022 sponsors:
Lead Sponsor – Bowditch & Dewey
Participating Sponsors – Ballentine Partners, Definitive Healthcare, Morgan Stanley – David Swartz Managing Director, Complex Manager, and TJX