Congratulations to the 2022 Emerging Leaders Academy cohort on their completion of the Foundation for MetroWest’s 10-session leadership training program. Twelve professionals from nonprofit organizations serving MetroWest participated in the academy which was facilitated by Bob Greene of Bob Greene Coaching and Consulting.
We wish this passionate and talented group the best as they apply their learning to current and future work.
2022 Emerging Leaders Academy Graduates
- Alyson Centrella – Hockomock Area YMCA
- Kelley DeCourcy Cleary – BINA Farm Center
- Caroline Miller – Advocates
- Caitlin Pallin – Advocates
- Jamie Parr – South Middlesex Opportunity Council
- Matthew Salabie – BAMSI
- Abrielle Salloway – Jewish Family Service of Metrowest
- Ashley Scott – BMASI
- Elise Springuel – Food Link
- Devika Thayanban – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Mass/MetroWest
- Angie Vargas – Veterans Legal Services
- Rachel Vingsness – Natick Service Council